(Redirected from Zircon Crossbow)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crafted from peridot, the elaborate construction of this crossbow is a sight to behold. Every arrow loosed is said to pierce through its mark without a margin of error.|
|Peridot Shot||Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 10% of max HP (Healing cap: 600)Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining. (Healing cap: 600).
Additional effect at 4★:
Effect increased to RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 10% of max HP (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining. (Healing cap: 800).
|Stormwyrm's Might II||Big boost to wind allies' ATK|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Stormwyrm's Progression II||Medium boost to wind allies' wind ATK based on number of turns passed|
|Base Reduction Materials|
|This weapon cannot be reduced.|
- This weapon is 3★ uncapped when obtained.
- Cannot be sold for rupies, reduced or used for upgrading.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
- Previously named Zircon Crossbow, which matched the stone and carbuncle of Earth. Zircon Crossbow and Peridot Edge swapped their names and Peridot Edge its colors to match their respective element crystals.
- In the japanese version it was renamed 橄欖の弩 (Olive Crossbow) and was previously known as 風信子の弩 (Hyacinth Crossbow).