Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
|Mimori Amamiya||9.1This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||8.0This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 ?This character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
Mimori Amamiya is a supportive character who shines in longer, manual battles as she can increase allies' performance permanently. Thanks to her, she can self-supply her multiattack rate, while can increase her skill and charge attack specs.
- Unique, permanent ensures party to have constantly high performance with at least 2 . and from her
- Sustains allies with up to 3000 HP heal from her .
- Up to 10-hit skill nuke with her . The more she have, the more hits she can deal.
- and increase her charge attack specs and multiattacks respectively.
- Works poorly in full-auto setups. resets each turn and its micromanagement is essentially required to fully utilize her kit.
How to Play
Extended Mastery Perks
|Mimori Amamiya||Stars: 12||EMP: 78|
|Last update: 2020-09-18|
Gamewith's recommended build for Mimori Amamiya.