| This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Ferry is the linchpin of most Light teams due to her Grausam and Hin Liechten abilities, which can provide massive tactical power bursts for solo challenges while remaining low-maintenance and easy to use for multiplayer or MVP-racing.
- Hin Liechten and Grausam provide immense party-wide damage with very little micromanagement
- Hin Liechten is immediately available during Strike Time, giving Ferry comparable quality-of-life value to Yodarha (SSR), Threo, and Zooey (Summer) in some cases
- Hin Liechten and Grausam work in any element, making Ferry a reasonable back-liner or off-element support in some cases
- Some form of debuff removal (eg. ) is almost mandatory
- Somewhat lengthy/inconsistent ramp-up without DATA or Uplift buffs
- Some counter-synergy with characters who have powerful Charge Attack effects
How to Play
- Have every member of your party reach 100% charge bar and use Hin Liechten
- Remove the debuff
- Attack for the duration of the Hin Liechten buff
- Use Grausam and perform Charge Attacks
- Play normally while Hin Liechten cools down
- Attempt to align your most powerful buffs (eg. Carbuncles, etc.) with Hin Liechten ,
- Note that can be removed one turn "late" and the party will still reach 100% Charge Bar with the remaining three turns of triple-attacks
- Grausam's Lucio's Out of the Ashes applies to all damage, including nukes such as
- Hin Liechten is limited by its cooldown in addition to charge bar generation, so it's often acceptable to Charge Attack normally (or with Grausam) when burst damage is more important than efficiency (eg. breaking an enemy, skipping an HP trigger)
Ferry has synergy with effectively every character as triple-attack, echo, and charge attack damage are never bad. Therefore, only notable interactions are included
- Elysian's helps the party reach 100% charge bar much sooner
- Heles (Summer)'s benefits tremendously from Hin Liechten as the echo will be massive and the already guaranteed triple-attack allows her to use her personal TA buff elsewhere
- Rosamia (SSR) similarly gains more control over her personal DATA buff (and the dangerous it comes with), as well as more opportunities to heal as her Mask won't be auto-refreshed by her Charge Attack as frequently
- Arusha is a generally good SR but notable for having debuff removal, meaning the MC is not forced to take
- 3* Qilin and Huanglong, while very difficult to acquire, have immense potential due to Ferry's long cooldowns and charge bar requirements
- Ferry has atrocious counter-synergy with Gunslinger (especially using ), and can thus be omitted for those builds specifically
- Ferry has additional access to a turn 1 Grausam chain, or Hin Liechten by using Mechanic's Energy Maneuver, effectively emulating Strike Time.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Ferry (SSR)||Pts: 10|
|Last update: 2017-09-06|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Ferry (SSR).