Overview[edit | edit source]
Lecia's SSR version is a character that excels in Wind's Enmity meta and, with enough power to get deep in the story and the correct units, is capable of a wide variety of tactics.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Having in an Enmity-based element makes for big numbers at low HP.
- The effect on her heal lessens the risk of an ally being at low health.
- Good against occasional but powerful status effects (see: Xeno Vohu Manah Clash)
- Once you finally get her third skill, she becomes extremely versatile.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- You can't get her signature ability until clearing Chapter 75, which contains a very annoying boss.
- The mechanics of require having the right allies for maximum efficiency.
- Even with a 2-turn cooldown, is easily overwhelmed if the entire party is getting beat down.
- Her Dispel being locked to her Charge Attack makes it difficult to time well.
- Notably lacks any form of multiattack buffing.
How to Play[edit | edit source]
Lecia's initial skills are fairly simple:is best used in combination with her Charge Attack and Orders to further increase the damage with the buff, while can be spammed for patch-up jobs and status removal. When using to remove status, use it on other characters before Lecia: Her Support Skill has a decent activation rate and may remove the status for you.
Stalwart Command[edit | edit source]
When initially casting the skill, Lecia gains , Lecia will gain Healing Order 1. After this, casting any more skills with green borders (including ) will increase the stacks on the Healing Order. Clicking again will produce an effect based on the stack type and power and set the skill on a three-turn cooldown. Note that it is impossible to change the order type once it is set, so be careful when queueing up skills after .and goes on a 1-turn cooldown. The next skill cast will set the order and increase its level by one. The type of order set depends on the color of the border of the skill used. For instance, if the first skill cast is Lennah's
- Attack Order: The most powerful order for endgame builds due to the bonus damage and damage cap up. Not as effective with nukes and Charge Attacks, however.
- Buff Order: Requires fighting Earth opponents due to Crit mechanics, but very effective for all attacks and can be used to counter enemy special attacks.
- Debuff Order: Can be a neat trick against multi-part bosses, but is of little use in most raid fights.
- Heal Order: Only if the enemy has a status you REALLY don't want to be hit by, since the fastest way to charge Heal Order in Wind... is by spamming Clears.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
Order Synergies[edit | edit source]
The most important thing for Lecia's teammates is their skill colors, as it'll determine what Orders you'll have readily available.
- Attack Orders: Gawain, Metera, Melissabelle, Sutera, Siegfried (Summer), Monika, Warlock
- Buff Orders: Wind has a lot of yellow borders, making Buff very easy to build.
- Debuff Orders: Niyon, Carmelina, Dark Fencer (especially with Blind)
- Heal Orders: Lennah
General Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Korwa/Niyon: Provides the multiattack buffs that Lecia needs to fully utilize her offensive orders. / with Strife Key/
- Nezahualpilli/Helnar/ : Combining Attack Order 5 and / effects can lead to some truly absurd damage. If you manage to land a triple attack with everything set up and a powerful grid, you can expect over six million damage from a single character!
- Zooey (Summer): Conjunction and two red borders means she can set up your other three units for a turn-two Attack Order 5 at one HP, provided the MC/other character provides the remaining two red borders.
Extended Mastery Perks[edit | edit source]
|Lecia (Grand)||Pts: 12|
|Last update: 2017-05-28|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Lecia (Grand).