|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Societte is a utility character, capable of healing and buffing allies, and debuffing foes. She offers abilities that are similar to that of a Dark Fencer, allowing players to use a different class instead. However, she is lacking in damage options and her buffs may require setups, making her less desirable for more aggressive party lineups.
- Has a very short cooldown, with only a 1-turn downtime for its buffs.
- can still be used to boost charge bar for characters with max HP or those who can't be healed.
- Supplemental Damage. boosts allies' one-foe attacks, especially when paired with boosts to multiattack rates and
- 's effects stacks with , and other similar skills.
- can stall foe's special attacks.
- Two Debuff Success EMPs allow her to successfully land her debuffs even in long fights.
- Two Healing EMPs boost her heals considerably.
- Cannot be used in Full Auto.
- Requires a charge attack to affect all allies, making it unavailable in the first turn.
- May be redundant in raids where other people bring and similar effects.
- Foes may gain increased resistance to the debuffs when the skill is used frequently.
- Certain foes may be comletely immune to its effects, such as Primarch Raids.
- All her buffs and debuffs can be removed by foe clears and dispels.
- She lacks other potent attack boosts or damage necessary for one-turn kills.
How to Play
Sixth Dance: Bizen
The ability is similar to Dark Fencer and Chaos Ruler, due to their leveling bonuses. This fact makes her an ideal character for parties where the player cannot sacrifice a subskill slot for Miserable Mist., differing only in its cooldown. When compared to other character classes, Societte enjoys having a much better success rate if she has at least one star on both of her Debuff Success EMPs. She only loses to
: Many of Yuel's abilities help Societte's skills.
- helps Societte to land her debuffs.
- and synergizes well with .
- and stack with and help push towards the ATK/DEF down cap.
- 's effect stacks with .
- Yuel's further reduces foes' ATK which greatly helps survivability when paired with Societte's skills.
- Albeit completely aesthetic, the two characters have banters with each other.