|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
|Clarisse||9.1This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||8.5This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 5This character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
Clarisse provides a powerful support to increase allies' debuff success rate, while also inflict up to 40% DEF Down by her own skill and a skill to dispel foe's buff. Her straightforward kits are appreciated for beginners who need immediate defense reduction for foes.
- provides and , nearly capping DEF Down strength by her own.
- Cuts Overdrive gauge with her .
- Dispels and deals up to 710,000 Plain damage with her .
- Allows allies to land debuffs easier from her .
- Her potentially lands extra damage after every Charge Atatck.
- Easy damage source for beginners due to all of her skills deals Plain damage, bypassing any DEF formula and elemental damage resistance.
- Any foes immune against . quickly devalues her
- is on a pity 25% damage compared to its fairly high 6-turn cooldown. Overdrive gauge reduction become irrelevant against foes with higher HP.
- scales on HP, which becomes weaker the lower foe's current HP is.
- bonus damage is low.
- Lacks firepower when actual damage contributor is needed.
How to Play
- On Turn 1, cast to reduce foe's defense. It doesn't directly reach DEF Down cap, so an additional DEF Down source can help her to reduce it to 50% DEF Down cap.
- Cast as often as possible. Its low damage have lesser effect against foes with higher HP, so delaying the use of her skill for mode bar cut isn't recommended for foes harder than Omega Raids.
- Cast whenever a foe gains buff. You can cast it intentionally when you are confident enough that foes won't gain buff during her skill cooldown.
- Due to her lacking own buff and multiattack buff, place her at the last slot of main ally.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Clarisse||Stars: 8||EMP: 36|
|Last update: 2017-09-07|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Clarisse.