|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Zooey has overwhelming synergy with Enmity, maximizing its power and mitigating its risks with Conjunction.
- Conjunction is probably the most powerful ability in the game, offering massive damage, mitigation, and sustain all at once
- Double-dips into Enmity with
- Two respectable nukes and some nifty debuffs
- Her character weapon ( ) is very powerful for players on a budget
- Requires an Enmity grid to realize her full potential.
How to Play
Understanding Zooey's basic gameplay is as simple as understanding Enmity: when HP goes down, ATK goes up.
- Use Conjunction to reduce your team's HP to 1
- Use Thunder and Resolution (and other characters' nukes) while ATK is massively increased
While Zooey is often used for pure burst to quickly farm early- or mid-game content, her abilities do have some tactical considerations.
- With a strong enough grid to hit cap without , Resolution can be saved for a few turns after Conjunction
- Conjunction itself can be saved for its effect in case of dangerous boss attacks or trigger
More than just synergy, some form of Enmity grid is practically a requirement for Zooey.
- eg. , , , , , , , etc.
Beyond that, most of Zooey's synergies involve exploiting Conjunction as much as possible.
- Luchador's offers a free round of attacks, further increasing burst potential
- Warlock's and other forms of help break the Damage Cap
- offers even more burst, especially in a grid strong enough to hit cap without a proper Elemental Summon
- 3★ effectively provides an instant Conjunction once per fight
- Thunder and Resolution are exceptional for preparing Lecia (Grand)'s , giving Zooey some niche potential in Wind
- Nighthound's can swap Zooey in or out for some interesting strategies
Extended Mastery Perks
|Zooey (Grand)||Pts: 7|
|Last update: 2018-03-19|
This build focuses on Summer Zooey's strengths, specifically her enmity focus. Your first priority should be three points in Skill DMG Cap. The reason for this is because with herbuff she can easily hit the damage cap on element, and her first skill is very likely to hit the damage cap off-element assuming proper grid management. Your next priority should be one point in Dark ATK and ATK (Overdrive), followed by DEF. This will give her better survivability at lower HP, while at the same time giving as much damage to her attacks and skills as possible. Players can decide whether more DEF points is worth it to them or not.
Some other masteries to consider are: HP, Support Skill, Debuff Resistance, and CA Damage.
- If you're planning on using , , or another weapon that lowers max HP then her HP mastery is a good way to mitigate the HP loss.
- Her Support Skill seems pretty useless at first glance, but keep in mind that there are many situations where it comes in very handy.
- One point in Debuff Resistance can help prevent , , or other status effects that can prevent her from attacking. This is primarily for situations where you can't bring or .
- One point in CA Damage can help her hit the CA damage cap at higher HP, but is generally not needed. You will generally have a lot of points left over to play around with, and this is a good spot to use one.
|Zooey (Grand)||Pts: 4|
|Last update: 2017-09-07|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Zooey (Grand).