(Redirected from Baddest-Boss Uniform (Tsubasa))Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the Premium Draw character. For the SideM Fantasy recruitable character, see Tsubasa Kashiwagi.
|MAX HP||1100 (+200Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|MAX ATK||10500 (+600Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Yuichi Nakamura|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A delinquent from the Mysteria Academy of Magic who's following in his late father's tire tracks by rolling through the world authentically. On the back of his beast, his baby, he's seeking the other side of the sky. His only weapons are two fists and a heart sincere.|
|Throwdown Town|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~430,000).
|Fistfight City|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Fill 1 charge diamond on a foe. If successful, all allies gain , , and .|
|Going Kamikaze||6 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
|| All allies gain 
(Consumes 20% of charge bar.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Red Wing Roll-Out|| Lvl 1
shifts up upon using buff skills (Max: 5th) |
(Boost to dodge rate and charge bar gain based on how high Gear is.)
|We're Squad|| Lvl 1
|| 10% bonus Fire damage effect to all allies' against foes with Petrified
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to ATK against foes whose charge diamonds are filled.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Chapter 4 Story: The Storm Guardian to unlock his first Fate Episode.
- Shares one Cross-Fate Episode with Suframare, and one with Rosine (SR).
- Gains +600 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode and +200 HP after completing the second episode, regardless of order.
- Filling a foe's charge diamond always succeeds if the target has an empty charge diamond available.
- If this skill fails to fill a foe's charge diamond, additional effects do not occur.
- Even if the skill fails, it will still grant a stack of .
- Despite the in-game description only mentioning , the skill also grants .
Red Wing Roll-Out
|Stacks||Charge Bar Gain Up||Dodge Rate Up|
- Both and are applicable for this support skill.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Charge diamonds must be completely filled for the boost to apply.
- The boost to ATKUnique modifier is as follows:
|Rank||ATK UpUnique modifier|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|This uniform is a symbol of the promise Tsubasa made with his friends to never stop tearing through the streets. Even if this white cloth is tarnished by rain or mud, nothing will ever defile the faith in this young man's heart.|
|Outfit Name||Baddest-Boss Uniform|
|How to Get||Showtime: Legend of the Blue Yonder|
|Charge Attack||Red Burning Strike|
- Gamewith Tsubasa https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/118209
- EN Game Announcement 2019-06-04 http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#news/detail/3211/2/0/1