Tall-Tale Teller (Earth)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rarity SSR.pngWeaponSeries Class Champion Weapons icon.pngClass Champion Weapons
[Class Champion Weapons]
Tall-Tale Teller
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 5★
Weapon b 1040312200.png

Label Element Earth.png Label Weapon Axe.png HP ATK
Level 1 30 406
Level 200 226 3297
Crafted from Weapon s 1030302400.jpg Amber Axe Relic
Obtain
Restrictions
Only Lumberjack can equip this as a main weapon

ID 1040312200
JP Name トール・テーラー
Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected. 60
Release Date 2020-05-19
4★ Date 2020-05-19
5★ Date 2020-05-19
Other Sites
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith

Weapon ls 1040312200.jpg Weapon sp 1040312500.png
Weapon s 1040312200.jpg
Weapon m 1040312200.jpg

This no-frills axe's design reflects the beauty and simplicity of nature. Taking it in hand will remind you of the blessings nature has given you, and your responsibilities in return.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Secluded Cabin Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status AttackUp.png30% Skill DMG UpSkill DMG is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and Status Skill DMG Cap Up.png10% Skill DMG Cap UpCan deal big bonus DMG when Skill DMG dealt in one turn reaches a certain amount
Strength: 10%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[1]
Weapon Skills
Ws skill job weapon.png
Rugged Woodcutter's Nature When main weapon (MC only): 30% Bonus Elemental DMG effect while Status 6811.pngWoodcutter's SongFor every 3 skills used: Forest friends come to the rescue
Upon using charge attack: Forest friends come to the rescue
Upon taking DMG: Forest friends come to the rescue
When foe uses a special attack: Forest friends come to the rescue
(Can't be removed)
is in effect.[1]
Ws skill job weapon.png
Rugged Woodcutter's Apex When main weapon (MC only): Gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
from 1st cast of Ability Laughing Logger.png Laughing Logger400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Gain Status CriticalUp.png~70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: ~70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
From 2nd cast onward: Also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
From 3rd cast onward: Also gain Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpCan deal big bonus DMG when DMG dealt in one turn reaches a certain amount
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
onward and Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpCan deal big bonus DMG when DMG dealt in one turn reaches a certain amount
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
from 2nd cast onward.
Base Reduction Materials
Note: This is the amount you get for a 5★ uncapped weapon.
Weapon versionsThis weapon has alternate versions.
Weapon m 1040312000.jpg
Weapon m 1040312100.jpg
Weapon m 1040312200.jpg
Weapon m 1040312300.jpg
Weapon m 1040312400.jpg
Weapon m 1040312500.jpg
5★ Class Champion Weapons
Weapon m 1040308400 note.jpg
Guardian's Xiphos icon.jpg
Hallowed Pilgrimage icon.jpg
Demonic Longstaff icon.jpg
The Storyteller icon.jpg
Original Sin icon.jpg
Championship Belt icon.jpg
Maverick icon.jpg
Chanteuse Angelique icon.jpg
Helmwige icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040018100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040312000 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040812100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040214000 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040512600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040613100 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040417200 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040710000 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040509700 note.jpg
Tetrastreamer icon.jpg
Unsigned Kaneshige icon.jpg
Ridill icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040510600 note.jpg
Lunatic Broom icon.jpg
Weapon m 1040111600 note.jpg
Weapon m 1040810900 note.jpg

Gameplay Notes

Rugged Woodcutter's Apex

  • This skill doesn't grant any new effects, but instead lowers the amount of casts needed for Ability Laughing Logger.png Laughing Logger400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
    Gain Status CriticalUp.png~70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
    Strength: ~70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
    .
    From 2nd cast onward: Also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
    Strength: (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
    .
    From 3rd cast onward: Also gain Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpCan deal big bonus DMG when DMG dealt in one turn reaches a certain amount
    Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    's additional effects.

References