|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
How to Play
Kumbhira's support skill description for "Queen of Boars" is a little unclear. She builds levels of Razorback Lance, she needs a fixed amount of attacks to build a level. The count goes up to 10, each level requiring certain amount:
- Lvl 1: 1 to 3 hits
- Lvl 2: 4 to 6 hits
- Lvl 3: 7 to 9 hits
- Lvl 4: 10 hits
The counter will be reset to 0 upon Reckless Abandon activation. Charge attack and her first skill grant her a full level, an equivalent of 3 hits.
Due to how the support skill works, Kumbhira require multiattack buffs to build Razorback Lance. With normal attacks only, Kumbhira requires a minimum of 4 turns to get level 4 Razorback Lance, which also requires at least 3 turns of triple attacks.
Due to her stack mechanics, the optimal usage of her kit requires to NOT use her 1st and 3rd skill together. This is because of the reset that happens when level 4 is reached. Her counter can provide her with up to 3 counter and 15% charge bar, but she is not guaranteed to get hit. Lastly, due her slower charge bar gain, putting her in 4th position is suggested for optimal usage.
- Apsaras: (Spear), (Axe) and are all very good as the first one provides multiattacks, and the latter two provide extra charge bar generation. With a , all three can be used with both axe and spear effects. In addition, the class shares the same weapon proficiencies with Kumbhira, allowing them to be used in the same lineups utilizing Atma/Ultima or Hollowsky Weapons. Kumbhira can also benefit from both aspects of simultaneously.
- Berserker: The class' axe proficiency allows them to pair with Kumbhira in Atma/Ultima Axe or Hollowsky Axe lineups. In addition, using a provides an effect upon using a charge attack, giving Kumbhira a much needed charge bar generation. The class' utility are also good in general.
- Elysian: with a harp main weapon provides a significant boost to multiattack, making easier to achieve level 4. However, or any similar skill is also required to remove its penalty. is a decent alternative.
- Luchador: allows Kumbhira to perform extra attacks and do another proc of on the same turn. Due to its lengthy cooldown however, it's recommended to use it only on short fights.
- Metera (Holiday): Her third skill grants multiattack buffs to the party. While the dodge rate is not huge, combined with Kumbhira 3rd skill against enemies with high amount of attacks, it can provide a lot of charge bar.
- Vira (Grand): The Aegis Merge and Divine Weapon combo provides a lot of charge bar and one level of Razorback lance.
- Heles (Summer)
Extended Mastery Perks
|Last update: 2019-01-01|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Kumbhira.
Raise 2 stars on DA, then max all critical nodes. Debuff success rate is nice to max out too.