Kumbhira/Strategy

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Game Strategy Lore Voice
This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.

Ratings

Kumbhira  

  • Role: Support/Attacker/Debuffer
  • Reckless AbandonDouble attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / DMG and DMG cap for one-foe attacks and counterattacks are boosted (Can't be removed)
    Duration: 3 turns
    buffs party's multiattack rate as well as damage and cap on regular attacks.
  • Very powerful in an endgame team that can hit the damage cap.
  • Takes time for Reckless AbandonDouble attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / DMG and DMG cap for one-foe attacks and counterattacks are boosted (Can't be removed)
    Duration: 3 turns
    to ramp up, particularly before 5★.
    • Additional multiattack is helpful to both get the buff up faster and make full use of it.
  • Carries 25% Light DEF DownDEF is lowered for light DMG
    Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
    and a large amount of nuke damage.
  • Can off-tank with Hostility UpMore likely to be attacked
    Duration: 3 turns
    , Tank-and-CounterCounters upon taking DMG
    Strength: 100%Duration: 3 turnsCounter attacks grant 4% charge bar per hit (includes Recklessness Incarnate).
    , high HP and self-heal, and tank at level 100 with Substitute (All-Ally)Receives all attacks in place of allies
    (Includes all-ally attacks)
    Duration: 1 turn
    and Undying (1 time)Can withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
    Duration: Indefinite
    .
Site RatingThe character's overall rating out of 10. GrindingThe character's general efficiency in repeatedly clearing menial content with an emphasis on real-time speed.
GW Max Grade: SS
KG Max Grade: SS
Full AutoThe character's general performance in Full Auto parties.
GW Max Grade: SS
KG Max Grade: SS
High DifficultyThe character's capability relative to the game's most difficult content.
GW Max Grade: SS
KG Max Grade: SS
Last Update
GameWith 9.8 S SS S 2022-04-26
Kamigame 9.9 A SS S 2024-03-18

Overview

How to Play

Kumbhira's support skill description for "Queen of Boars" is a little unclear. She builds levels of Razorback Lance, she needs a fixed amount of attacks to build a level. The count goes up to 10, each level requiring certain amount:

  • Lvl 1: 1 to 3 hits
  • Lvl 2: 4 to 6 hits
  • Lvl 3: 7 to 9 hits
  • Lvl 4: 10 hits

The counter will be reset to 0 upon Reckless Abandon activation. Charge attack and her first skill grant her a full level, an equivalent of 3 hits.

Due to how the support skill works, Kumbhira require multiattack buffs to build Razorback Lance. With normal attacks only, Kumbhira requires a minimum of 4 turns to get level 4 Razorback Lance, which also requires at least 3 turns of triple attacks.

Due to her stack mechanics, the optimal usage of her kit requires to NOT use her 1st and 3rd skill together. This is because of the reset that happens when level 4 is reached. Her counter can provide her with up to 3 counter and 15% charge bar, but she is not guaranteed to get hit. Lastly, due her slower charge bar gain, putting her in 4th position is suggested for optimal usage.

Synergy

Classes

  • Apsaras:  Double TroubleGain 100% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 100%Duration: 1 turn
    .
    Spear: All parties gain DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
    Strength: SmallDuration: 3 turns
    .
    Axe: Inflict DA DownDouble attack rate is lowered
    Strength: Small
    on a foe.
    (Spear) and  Swan SongAll parties gain 10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
    Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Spear: All parties gain 80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
    Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Axe: All allies gain DrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
    Strength: (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
    and 10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
    Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    are all very good as the first one provides multiattacks, and the latter provides extra charge bar generation. With a Helmwige, both can be used with both axe and spear effects. In addition, the class shares the same weapon proficiencies with Kumbhira, allowing them to be used in the same lineups utilizing Atma/Ultima or Hollowsky Weapons. Kumbhira can also benefit from both aspects of  Lightning StrikeSpear-specialty allies gain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
    Duration: 1 turn
    .
    Axe-specialty allies gain 15% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
    Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    simultaneously.
  • Berserker: The class' axe proficiency allows them to pair with Kumbhira in Atma/Ultima Axe or Hollowsky Axe lineups. In addition, using a True Purity Sunblade provides an UpliftedCharge bar is boosted on every turn
    effect upon using a charge attack, giving Kumbhira a much needed charge bar generation. The class' utility are also good in general.
  • Elysian:  Call of the AbyssHarp: All allies gain 80% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 80%
    , 30% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 30%
    , and 35% Charge Bar Gain LoweredCharge bar gain is lowered
    Strength: 35%
    .
    Dagger: All allies gain 40% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 40%
    , 10% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 10%
    , and 35% Charge Bar Gain LoweredCharge bar gain is lowered
    Strength: 35%
    .
    with a harp main weapon provides a significant boost to multiattack, making easier to achieve level 4. However,  ClarityRemove 1 debuff from all parties. or any similar skill is also required to remove its Charge Bar Gain LoweredCharge bar gain is lowered
    penalty.  Sky Realm SongHarp: All allies gain 60% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 60%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    Other weapons: All allies gain 20% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
    .
    is a decent alternative.
  • Luchador:  Tag TeamAll allies instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn. allows Kumbhira to perform extra attacks and do another proc of Boarforce WindsDeals bonus DMG to all foes and gain Razorback Lances upon attacks (Can't be removed)
    on the same turn. Due to its lengthy cooldown however, it's recommended to use it only on short fights.

Characters

  • Seruel
  • Metera (Holiday) -  Heart SeekerGain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
    Duration: 1 turn
    , 40% Dodge Rate UpChance to dodge DMG and debuffs
    Strength: 40%Duration: 3 turns40%-50% dodge rate according to GameWith. Displayed value is intentionally the low-end estimate until further verified.
    , and Bonus Effect on DodgeCharge bar will be boosted upon dodging
    Duration: 3 turns
    . (Gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
    Strength: 20%
    upon dodging.)
    (When at 5 Aetherial SealAetherial Seal is granted (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
    :
    Affects all allies.)
    grants multiattack buffs to the party. While the dodge rate is not huge, combined with Kumbhira 3rd skill against enemies with high amount of attacks, it can provide a lot of charge bar.
  • Amira
  • Vira (Grand) - The  Aegis MergeRemove all debuffs from caster.
    Gain Aegis MergeAegis Merge is active (Ends when there are no Bits or after 3 turns / Can't be removed / Can't be extended)
    Duration: Up to 3 turns
    .
    (Consumes 1 BitHas the displayed number of Bits (Max: 6 / Can't be removed)
    every turn.
    Ends when there are no BitHas the displayed number of Bits (Max: 6 / Can't be removed)
    or after 3 turns.)
    and  Divine WeaponGain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
    Duration: 1 turn
    , 20% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
    Strength: 20%Duration: 1 turn
    and 50% Light ATK UpLight ATK is boosted
    Strength: 50%Duration: 1 turn Stacking: Special Buff
    .
    (When Vira has Aegis MergeAegis Merge is active (Ends when there are no Bits or after 3 turns / Can't be removed / Can't be extended)
    :
    Affects all allies.)
    combo provides a lot of charge bar and one level of Razorback lance.
  • Heles (Summer)
  • Yuni -  Seize the DayEnd cooldown for another Light ally's skills and grant Instant RecastCan use each skill up to 1 extra time this turn (Can't be removed)
    Duration: 1 turn
    .
    (Uses 7 Precious WishConsumed upon using Yuni's skills (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
    .)
    allows Kumbhira to do an enormous amount of skill damage in one turn, especially with the use of  Youthful Exuboarance24-hit Light damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~5,180,000 total).
    Restore caster's HP (Healing cap: 10,019) and remove all debuffs.
    (Upon activating Reckless Abandon: 2-turn cut to skill standby and cooldown.)
    and properly prepared Supplemental Damage buffs.

Extended Mastery Perks

Last update: 2022-12-30

Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Kumbhira.

Priorities

Prioritize her damage output first with Skill Dmg Cap and CA DMG Cap. Afterwards, increase survivability with DEF x2, Dark DMG Reduction, and Support skill.
Last update:
Kamigame's recommended EMP build for Kumbhira.

Resources