Shadowverse: Duelist of Eternity
An ominous presence has filled the skies.
People know it by one name:
The Morning Star
It is a promise of freedom.When darkness covers the world,
A glimpse of new worlds.
A light reaching into oblivion.
A shadow in mortal hearts.
the gates of annihilation will open.
For new players
- Complete each chapter, quest, and boss; each awards on first-time completion.
- Fill the event character's loyalty bar to keep her permanently.
- Purchase the ; they provide much more AP than is needed to farm them.
- Purchase the .
- Earn trophies for additional .
- weapon skill. The weapon itself is decent filler, but can be uncapped to 4★ which is powerful compared to other Wind side story weapons. Getting one if you don't have any Wind EX weapon is a priority. has a EX big boost to Wind ATK
- weapon skill. Staff-type weapons have the lowest ATK stat in the game. Regardless, it is the easiest Dark EX weapon to obtain in the game since it is accessible to all players. It is worth keeping until you obtain a better Dark EX weapon. has a EX big boost to Dark ATK
- Call effect which can reset the cooldown of another random summon, but only when 3★ uncapped. Compared to other side story SSR summons, Bellringer Angel may have long-term potential. There are only four copies of this summon in this side story. has a one-of-kind
- can be obtained very early as the side story progresses. You will at least get for completing her Fate Episode even if you don't plan to use her.
This collaboration side story does not have any cross-over rewards with the Shadowverse game.
If you're still interested in Shadowverse, it can be found on Google Play, the App Store, and also Steam. Installation and in-game menus are in English and should be self-explanatory.
|Let the Duel Begin
|Cost to Host: 20 AP||Unlock: Clear Stop the Clay Statues!|
|Charge Attacks||Triggers and Notes|
|N - Normal, OD - Overdrive, TR - Trigger|
|Blessed by the Great Tree||Item||★||Get a total of 200 mysterious clods|
|Blood for the Ruler||Item||★||Get a total of 100 immortal wills|
|Unbridled Madness||Story||★||Clear Duelist of Eternity|
|Neophyte||Battle||★☆☆||Defeat Clay Golem or Mordecai a total of 5 times in a Duelist of Eternity special quest|
|Journeyman||Battle||★★☆||Defeat Clay Golem or Mordecai a total of 50 times in a Duelist of Eternity special quest|
|Veteran||Battle||★★★||Defeat Clay Golem or Mordecai a total of 200 times in a Duelist of Eternity special quest|
|Necromancer of Taboos||Battle||★||Clear the free quest Stop the Clay Statues!|
|Eternal Duelist||Battle||★||Clear the free quest Let the Duel Begin|
- Main article: Shadowverse: Duelist of Eternity/History