Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yuka Inokuchi|
|How to Recruit|
|This witch always wanted to chat, but no one would set foot in her dark, mysterious forest. So one day she became best friends with a giant stuffed animal.|
|Cursed Blaze||Big Fire damage to a foe.|
|Fire||5 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
| Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~210,000).
At level 45:
Damage increased to 250%.
|Nightmare Wish||6 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 25
|Roast||8 turns||-||Cross-Fate Episode||3-hit 100% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~85,000 per hit).|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Fire damage andeffect to all foes upon dodging.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Danua.
- Gains the skill Roast after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Activates only upon dodging. Attacks that "miss" do not count, such as by .
- The damage is considered skill damage and is affected by Skill DMG Cap increases.
- Inflicted is the same for all ranks.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|