Character Tier List/Notes
All ratings from these fantastic resources:
Other recommended tier lists
- xiei.moe Tier List - Early, magna, hl damage and hl survival tiers! Has character descriptions and who to pair with who.
- Reddit Tier List - Different priorities than xiei.moe. Tiers for general and advanced content. Longer character descriptions.
- The value and usefulness of a character varies based on your rank, your team, fight length, fight mechanics and how you play.
- Each element is evaluated on its own. A 9.5 rating in Fire is not the same as 9.5 in Water.
- The rating reflects the median usefulness of a character. A character may lose points for being hard to use or fit in a team, or gain points for being strong against Magnas. Judging a character by HL usefulness alone may be unhelpful as HL teams tend to deviate from other content.
- At the end of the day this is just a tool to help you find useful characters.
Rating range for each rarity
SSR characters score 7 to 10 points.
However, only characters that affect the balance of the game as a whole may score 10 points.
SR characters score 5 to 8 points.
8 point characters are either as useful as an SSR character or excel in some specific way.
R characters score 3 to 6 points.
Suptix / Reroll usability
For SSR characters an easy way to read these ratings are:
|9.5 rating||Vital in many team setups|
|9.0 rating||Fills the gaps between 9.5 characters|
|8.5 rating||Useful for specific fights or challenges|
|8.0 rating||For teams lacking something or rare circumstances|
|7.5 rating||Should have been an SR.|
Please show restraint when editing the ratings. Gamewith has an excellent system so let's try to not deviate from it.
If you wish to highlight an ability or use for a character please add it to the character remarks.
Characters can be edited here.