Draph Character Tier List
All ratings from Gamewith:
Other recommended tier lists
- GBF Gaijins Tier List - Different priorities than GameWith. Tiers for general and advanced content. Longer character descriptions and gameplay advice. Last update at 19/5/2018. (Discontinued)
- kamigame Tier List
- The value and usefulness of a character varies based on your rank, your team, fight length, fight mechanics and how you play.
- Each element is evaluated on its own. A 9.5 rating in Fire is not the same as 9.5 in Water.
- The rating reflects the median usefulness of a character. A character may lose points for being hard to use or fit in a team, or gain points for being strong against Magnas. Judging a character by HL usefulness alone may be unhelpful as HL teams tend to deviate from other content.
- The Eternals have their own rating system separate from other characters.
- At the end of the day this is just a tool to help you find useful characters.
Rating range for each rarity
SSR characters score 7 to 10 points.
However, only characters that affect the balance of the game as a whole may score 10 points.
For SSR characters an easy way to read these ratings are:
|9.5 rating||Vital in many team setups|
|9.0 rating||Fills the gaps between 9.5 characters|
|8.5 rating||Useful for specific fights or challenges|
|8.0 rating||For teams lacking something or rare circumstances|
|7.5 rating||Should have been an SR.|
SR characters score 4.5 to 8.5 points.
|8.5 rating||Outperform SSR characters with proper setup.|
|8.0 rating||Can compete with standard SSR characters for party slots.|
|7.5 rating||Higher SR standard. No real faults, and can complement a team well.|
|7.0 rating||Middle SR standard. Competent functionality.|
|6.5 rating||Lower SR standard. May perform a role decently, but will never excel.|
|6.0 rating||Functional, but easily overshadowed.|
|5.5 rating||The minimum SR usefulness.|
|5.0 rating||Ask for a refund.|
|4.5 rating||Garbage to detrimental. More trouble than they're worth.|
R characters score 3 to 6.5 points.
|6.5 rating||As useful as an SR character|
|6.0 rating||Outstanding for an R character. Exhibit a special feature or exploit that gives them an edge.|
|5.5 rating||Functionally equivalent to and typically able to replace a low-tier SR Character.|
|5.0 rating||Useful kits that can fit well into team compositions.|
|4.5 rating||Usable in standard situations.|
|4.0 rating||Serviceable but lack outstanding contributions to the team.|
|3.5 rating||Detrimental to themselves.|
|3.0 rating||Detrimental to the team.|