Arcarum Evokers Tier List
This page simply shows the ratings in table format, and adds short summary of the character abilities.
Other notable tier lists
- Includes a ★ ranking for how easy a character is to use for beginners. More stars means they're simple to use off-the-bat, while less stars means the character either has a learning curve or require more investment to reach full potential.
Reading the tier list
The following sections are general guidelines on how to interpret the tier list.
- The value and usefulness of a character varies based on your rank, your team, fight length, fight mechanics and how you play.
- Each element is evaluated on its own. A 9.5 rating in Fire is not the same as 9.5 in Water.
- The rating reflects the median usefulness of a character. A character may lose points for being hard to use or fit in a team, or gain points for being strong in certain raids. Judging a character by HL usefulness alone may be unhelpful as HL teams tend to deviate from other content.
- Ratings are based on the character's highest uncap level. Some character abilities may be dramatically different before reaching maximum level.
- Ratings are strictly taken from Gamewith. Tier list remarks and bullet points on gbf.wiki are not necessarily from Gamewith and are usually from wiki contributors.
- The Eternals and Arcarum Evokers have their own rating system separate from other characters.
- At the end of the day a tier list is just a tool to help you find useful characters.
Roles describe what a character is generally good at.
- Attacker - Focuses on dealing damage through skills and attacks, including selfish or mostly-selfish buffs and debuffs.
- Defender - Focuses on protecting the party through damage mitigation or attack redirection. Includes Party DMG Cut, Substitute, high hostility, etc.
- Debuffer - Focuses on decreasing an enemy's effectiveness or ability to do damage through stat decreases or statuses. Includes Delay and Gravity.
- Healer - Focuses on directly restoring the HP of other party (or raid) characters. Does not include self-healing or shields.
- Support - Focuses on increasing the party's (or raid's) effectiveness or ability to complete content through stat increases or statuses. Includes Clarity, Dispel, etc.
Rating range for each rarity
SSR characters are generally scored between 7 to 10 points.
However, only characters that affect the balance of the game as a whole may score 10 points.
For SSR characters an easy way to read these ratings are:
|9.5 rating||Vital in many team setups|
|9.0 rating||Fills the gaps between 9.5 characters|
|8.5 rating||Useful for specific fights or challenges|
|8.0 rating||For teams lacking something or rare circumstances|
|7.5 rating||Should have been an SR.|
SR characters are generally scored between 4.5 to 9.0 points.
|9.0 rating||An exceptional SR character. Equal power with average SSR characters.|
|8.5 rating||Outperform SSR characters with proper setup.|
|8.0 rating||Can compete with standard SSR characters for party slots.|
|7.5 rating||Higher SR standard. No real faults, and can complement a team well.|
|7.0 rating||Middle SR standard. Competent functionality.|
|6.5 rating||Lower SR standard. May perform a role decently, but will never excel.|
|6.0 rating||Functional, but easily overshadowed.|
|5.5 rating||The minimum SR usefulness.|
|5.0 rating||Ask for a refund.|
|4.5 rating||Garbage to detrimental. More trouble than they're worth.|
R characters are generally scored from 3 to 6.5 points.
|6.5 rating||As useful as an SR character|
|6.0 rating||Outstanding for an R character. Exhibit a special feature or exploit that gives them an edge.|
|5.5 rating||Functionally equivalent to and typically able to replace a low-tier SR Character.|
|5.0 rating||Useful kits that can fit well into team compositions.|
|4.5 rating||Usable in standard situations.|
|4.0 rating||Serviceable but lack outstanding contributions to the team.|
|3.5 rating||Detrimental to themselves.|
|3.0 rating||Detrimental to the team.|
How the Arcarum Evokers are rated
Ratings are taken from Gamewith's Evokers page. Rating explanations (in Japanese) can also be found on that page.
Since Evokers are obtainable by any player through a very time and resource-intensive process, they are rated separately from normal characters using a 1-5 star rating. Arcarum Shop. Thus, the "priority" rating conveys a return of investment based on the Sephira Evolites used and the power/utility provided by the Evoker.are difficult to obtain and there is a limited stock available in the