The Eternals Tier List
All ratings from Gamewith:
Other recommended tier lists
- GBF Gaijins Tier List - Different priorities than GameWith. Tiers for general and advanced content. Longer character descriptions and gameplay advice. Last update at 19/5/2018. (Discontinued)
- The value and usefulness of a character varies based on your rank, your team, fight length, fight mechanics and how you play.
- Each element is evaluated on its own. A 9.5 rating in Fire is not the same as 9.5 in Water.
- The rating reflects the median usefulness of a character. A character may lose points for being hard to use or fit in a team, or gain points for being strong against Magnas. Judging a character by HL usefulness alone may be unhelpful as HL teams tend to deviate from other content.
- The Eternals have their own rating system separate from other characters.
- At the end of the day this is just a tool to help you find useful characters.
Rating range for each rarity
SSR characters score 7 to 10 points.
However, only characters that affect the balance of the game as a whole may score 10 points.
For SSR characters an easy way to read these ratings are:
|9.5 rating||Vital in many team setups|
|9.0 rating||Fills the gaps between 9.5 characters|
|8.5 rating||Useful for specific fights or challenges|
|8.0 rating||For teams lacking something or rare circumstances|
|7.5 rating||Should have been an SR.|
SR characters score 5 to 8 points.
8 point characters are either as useful as an SSR character or excel in some specific way.
R characters score 3 to 6 points.
|6.0 rating||Outstanding for an R character. Exhibit a special feature or exploit that gives them an edge.|
|5.5 rating||Functionally equivalent to and typically able to replace a low-tier SR Character.|
|5.0 rating||Useful kits that can fit well into team compositions.|
|4.5 rating||Usable in standard situations.|
|4.0 rating||Serviceable but lack outstanding contributions to the team.|
|3.5 rating||Detrimental to themselves.|
|3.0 rating||Detrimental to the team.|
How the Eternals are rated
Ratings are taken from Gamewith's Eternals page. Rating explanations (in Japanese) can also be found on that page.
Since Eternals are obtainable by any player through a very time and resource-intensive process, they are rated separately from normal characters using a 1-5 star rating. Treasure Trade shop. Thus, the "priority" rating conveys a return of investment based on the Gold Bricks used and the power/utility provided by the Eternal.are difficult to obtain and there is a limited stock available in the
See the Revenant Weapons page for more information on recruiting an Eternals character.