From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
(Redirected from Raphael (Summon))
|Combo Call Name|
First HalfUsed when this summon is called first in the combo.
Second HalfUsed when this summon is called second in the combo.
|Aloof though this primarch may be, he guides the worthy with gentle tailwinds. However, should the wicked dare venture to impede his favored few, they would find themselves rebuked by a merciless squall.|
Main AuraThis aura is only available when equipped as a Main Summon.- Raphael's Aura
|100% boost to Wind Elemental ATK.|
|120% boost to Wind Elemental ATK.|
Sub AuraThis aura is only available when equipped as a Sub Summon.
|5% boost to Wind allies' damage cap.|
|10% boost to Wind allies' damage cap.|
|Call - Simeon||Initial Cooldown||Cooldown on Call|
|Massive Wind damage to all foes.
Inflict on all Earth foes for 1 to 2 turns.
All Wind allies gain a 1-hit .
3T3-turn cooldown at the start of battle.
12T12-turn cooldown upon call.
Call - Simeon
- Foes afflicted with 
- do not increase their charge diamonds;
- are unable to use their Charge Attack;
- will have their HP triggers delayed until the debuff expires.
- Undaunted Gale does not remove triggers. It only prevents the activation of triggers while the status effect is active.
- Triggers that ignore also ignore Undaunted Gale.
- Voiced by Koichi Haruta, former producer of Granblue Fantasy.
- Hecate_Mk2 Raphael http://gbf-verification.blog.jp/archives/10348353.html