Zeta and Vaseraga (Halloween)/Strategy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
|Zeta and Vaseraga (Halloween)||9.7This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||9.0This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 3This character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
How to Play
- : Zeta/Vaseraga can benefit from both aspects of at once, leading to a heavy burst of damage and charge bar.
- . On the frontline, Caim can copy using to turn himself into a potent attacker. Using , Caim can also allow Zeta and Vaseraga to have both of their buffs up at once. Use , , then . can help offset the defense penalty of from the backline with his passive ability,
- using her . Like Zeta and Vaseraga, she is also safe from having her buffs dispelled thanks to . can also copy
- to help offset . provides a stackable defense buff with her
- and to boost their defense and offset . can grant Zeta and Vaseraga using
Extended Mastery Perks
|Zeta and Vaseraga (Halloween)||Stars: 13||EMP: 91|
|Last update: 12-16-2019|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Zeta and Vaseraga (Halloween).