|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Feather is a pure Attacker who's good at what he does, but requires support to bring out his best. His kit revolves around maximizing his stackable ATK buff from and hitting hard with his skills and Charge Attacks. However, he has somewhat low DEF, so he can't hold up to many attacks without support from other teammates.
How to Play
- Use whenever you can to boost his ATK (though it caps at 4 stacks).
- will give him and along with dealing damage; after reaching level 80, it will also give him , making it a great first-turn skill outside of Strike Time to start filling his Charge Bar.
- However, DA/TA rate up is rather low, and only lasts 3 turns while the skill's cooldown is 5 turns; you may need someone to supply party-wide DA/TA and/or spend some of EMP on Double Attack or Triple Attack nodes.
- is Feather's nuke, dealing a large amount of damage in one hit. However, its total damage cap is ~460,000, which does not scale well into harder difficulties, and it has a hefty cooldown of 10 turns. Perhaps more valuable than the damage is the effect gained when he reaches level 90.
- For a Charge Attack-heavy setup, have the Main Character in the Ogre/Luchador classes for and . Luchador's will also pull Hostility away from Feather, who has low defenses.
- The Superstar class grants with a Harp equipped as the main weapon, and the High Voltage from will grant ATK Up and DEF Up to buff Feather even more.
- Elta (Light): raises Feather's Light ATK and protects him from one hit. His Charge Attack also grants , , and to the whole party, whose effect can be alternated with Feather's Thunder Knucks for longer DA/TA uptime.
- Jeanne d'Arc (SR): Revelation provides a stronger DA buff with similar duration and cooldown length as Thunder Knucks, so Thunder Knucks can be used when Revelation's effect wears off to maximize Feather's DA uptime. March of the Brave not only provides ATK Up for 3 turns, but also provides a guaranteed TA for 1 turn.
Extended Mastery Perks
- Reddit Character Discussion (2017-03-08) (post-5★ Uncap)