(Redirected from Pledge of the Tempest (Grimnir))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Megumi Ogata|
|How to Recruit|
|The eyes of this tempest god giltter at the sight of the singularity—the one exemplified by steel mind and noble spirit. This commander of great winds has appeared to fulfill his mission of saving the world.|
|Holy Ray of Purification|| Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Extend the duration of by 2 turns.
|Eternal Storm|| 9 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| All Wind allies gain
, , and .|
From 2nd cast onward:
All Wind allies also gain and .
|Ultimate Tempest|| 12 turns
| 6 turns /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Gain Boost to specs based on lvl.)
From 2nd cast onwards:
All allies also gain .
|Divine Decimation on High||7 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| 6-hit, 100% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~194,000 per hit~1,164,000 total).
Gain and .
Inflict . If successful, gain .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|You're the Challenge I've Been Seeking|| Lvl 1
|| Deals all-foe attacks for one-foe attacks.
lvl rises by 1 upon using buff skills or charge attacks. (Boost to ATK and charge bar gain based on God of War lvl.)
|Mad Cyclone|| Lvl 1
||Increase all allies' 'Boost to Wind ATK' effect by an additional 30%.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Earth DMG reduction|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Side Story: What Makes the Sky Blue - Chapter 8: The One to unlock his first Fate Episode.
- , but is otherwise a unique modifier to all other ATK boosts. 's ATK boost is additive with
- Boost to  's effects based on lvl.
|Lvl||Status||ATK UpMultiplier: Unique||DA Up||TA Up||DMG Cap Up||Critical Up|
|1||10%||40%||10%||10%||80% / 12% 80% chance of dealing 12% more damage.|
|2||15%||55%||15%||15%||80% / 14% 80% chance of dealing 14% more damage.|
|3||20%||70%||20%||20%||80% / 16% 80% chance of dealing 16% more damage.|
|4||25%||85%||25%||25%||80% / 18% 80% chance of dealing 18% more damage.|
|5||30%||100%||30%||30%||80% / 20% 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.|
You're the Challenge I've Been Seeking
- Only charge attacks and buff skills (yellow border) raises 's lvl. This means only and are applicable.
- 's ATK boost is additive with , but is otherwise a unique modifier.
- Boost to stats based on  lvl.
|Lvl||Status||ATK UpMultiplier: Unique||Charge Bar Gain Up|
and certain types of buffs are applicable for this support skill.
- Not all buffs that boost Wind ATK are applicable.
- is not applicable.
- Only increases Wind ATK once, even if an ally has multiple buffs that qualify.
- Similar support skills of the same element do not stack. Only the highest boost takes effect.
- Does not stack with Kokkoro's .
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Divine Decimation on High||No|
Pledge of the Tempest
|Don't be bashful, mortal! I can see your heart racing before my mad cyclone, and I permit you to scream your excitement at the top of your lungs as a one-way ticket to the heavens! Make music out of my name, and watch that music take a flight on the winds of providence to become the divine spear that flies into the farthest reaches of the great azure!|
|Outfit Name||Pledge of the Tempest|
|How to Get||「Pledge of the Tempest ~GRANBLUE FANTASY~」CD - Bonus Serial Code|
|Charge Attack||Celestial Ray of Purification|
|Upon hearing that the singularity is preparing for a special celebration, the God of War garbs himself in brand-new, brightly burnished armor. Clad in its majesty, his bloodred eye pierces evildoers, rendering judgment that brings them trembling to their knees... Grimnir's mouth twitches as he daydreams, trying in vain to hold back his giddiness.|
|Outfit Name||Sanguine Storm|
|How to Get||8th Birthday Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Holy Ray of Absolution|
- GameWith, Grimnir. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/148024