Psycho Syringe (Water)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Once used by a legendary physician who could ward off even the Grim Reaper, this syringe gun can act as either the greatest elixir or the deadliest poison depending on the amount of medicine injected.|
|Clear-Cut Diagnosis||Massive550% Water damage Water damage to a foe.
20% bonus damage to foes.
Inflicts a random debuff. ( , , , or .)
|Doctor's Nature||When main weapon (MC only / Upon using potion): Target gains , , , and .|
|Doctor's Essence||This is the essence of greatness. Gain its power by using emblems.|
|Alternate skill 1:||Use Emblem of Humanity to pick this skill:|
|Doctor's Humanity||When main weapon: Boost to Just the Cure's specs Healing Cap increased by 500. / Immunity to Zombie effect.|
|Alternate skill 2:||Use Emblem of Divinity to pick this skill:|
|Doctor's Divinity||When main weapon: All allies gainat battle start.|
|Alternate skill 3:||Use Emblem of Devilry to pick this skill:|
|Doctor's Devilry||When main weapon (MC only): All allies gainand upon using healing skills.|
|Base Reduction Materials|
|Note: This is the amount you get for a 5★ uncapped weapon.|
|Weapon VersionsThis weapon has alternate versions.|
|5★ Class Champion Weapons|
- The bonus charge attack damage against foes is not associated with which random debuff is inflicted (it always happens).
- The bonus charge attack damage is 20% of the main charge attack damage, so it is affected by Charge Attack DMG Cap Boosted effects.
- Clear-Cut Diagnosis always attempts to inflict a random debuff.
- The chance ~50%Estimate based on sample size of 38.. Otherwise, it lasts only 0.5 turns. lasts 1.5 turns is
- always lasts until the next turn if the foe receives no further damage within the attack phase.
|ChanceEstimates based on sample size of 400.||Debuff Inflicted||Duration|
- Blue Potions will apply the buffs to all allies, even if they were already at full HP.
- The buff only applies for healing skills cast by the Main Character.
- GameWith Psycho Syringe https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/134752