|Selfira (Event)||8.0This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||6.5This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 2This character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
Selfira is a free healer and support SR character available to all players through the side story Song of Serpent Island. Although her personal damage is low, she can be helpful for new players with her and low healing. As an SR character, she is also relatively easy to 5★ uncap and level to 90 to maximize her utility.
How to Play
- Selfira's greatest utility comes from , which is upgraded at level 90 to . It stacks with other forms of DEF Down, such as , to hit the -50% effective DEF Down cap.
- In Omega Wind grids that mostly utilize for Enmity, keeping the party's HP too high lowers their damage potential. Selfira mitigates that issue by having a low party-wide heal through her 5★ charge attack, keeping the party sustained without too much consequence to Enmity. If a need arises, provides a stronger heal that is also boosted by her Extended Mastery Support Skill.
- Although its damage is low, slightly lowers the target's Debuff Resistance, making it easier for debuffs to land.
- Between Frost and Flame, has a small built-in boost to Debuff Success that works in conjunction with Selfira's . : This harp, a free side story weapon from
- , allowing the two to serve as the team's utility while the main character and the last front-line party member can be more offense-oriented. : is a dual-sided DEF Down that will stack with Selfira's DEF Down, freeing up the main character's sub-skill slot from carrying Miserable Mist. Arriet provides other useful buffs through
Extended Mastery Perks
|Selfira (Event)||Stars: 10||EMP: 55|
|Last update: 2019-05-20|
Zeze's recommended EMP build for Selfira (Event).
Prioritize Debuff Success to improve Selfira's DEF Down chances, then take her Extended Mastery Support Skill to boost the party's healing cap. The boost will affect, which treats the heal as if it was performed by the individual character rather than by Selfira. If is used often, taking a point in both Healing nodes is advisable. Otherwise her selections are pretty free: take points in TA or DA to help her multiattack more often, and Wind ATK will help her damage a bit.
- Reddit Character Discussion (2018-06-28) (post-5★ Uncap)