Raids are multiplayer bosses that allow up to 30 people to battle together against a single raid boss. The player who discovers the raid will spend AP and any summoning items, then other players who join to help will spend EP.
The raid discoverer and the MVP always receive 1 red chest, while the Vice MVP and third highest contributor get an extra chest as well that can be either a normal drop or red chest(some raids extend this to the top 6 contributors). Red chests have a higher chance of containing better loot. During events, the host and MVP get extra tokens. Individual ranking in a raid does not affect what chests contain or how many drop besides the above bonus chest.
When looking for raids to join, the in-game list will not refresh until every raid currently on the list is completed, but you can also join by raid ID. Raid IDs are commonly found using TweetDeck for when players request help via Twitter. There are also other third-party tools that can parse tweets for raid IDs.
- 1 Notes
- 2 Low Level Raids
- 3 Impossible Raids
- Using chat or stickers during a raid will give you one free blue potion, per raid. Requesting backup from 'Everyone' also gives you a blue potion unless the host has turned that permission off or the raid is already full.
- You only need to attack or use a skill once to get loot for the raid. This allows you to attempt to get loot from multiple raids simultaneously. You can join up to three raids and host one raid at once.
- However, raid bosses do have a minimum contribution value that determines whether you receive Pendants; if you are below the minimum contribution, you will not receive any Pendants once 3 minutes have passed since you first joined the raid.
- If you are unable to contribute anything before the boss is defeated, any EP used to join the raid is refunded.
- You can only host or join one raid with a share chest at the same time.
- You do not need to be alive when the boss is defeated to get loot.
- If a raid finishes while you're not actively playing it, you can pick up the rewards from Pending Battles. You cannot host or join any raids if you have 3 or more pending battles (During Unite and Fight events, this happens with any pending battles).
Low Level Raids
Story raids are unlocked through playing the main story.
Low Level Normal raids requires encountering raid bosses in the main story. These cost 10 AP to host and 1 BP to join.
Low Level Hard raids require completing their Normal difficulty version. Some story raids have no normal prerequisite. These raids cost 15 AP to host and 2 BP to join.
Low Level Omega raids require rank 30 to host or join. These raids drop materials which can be used to summon Proto Bahamut. They cost 30 AP and 2 of their respective Omega Anima to host. They cost 3 BP to join.
Low Level Summon raids requires rank 40 and having successfully hosted the same-element Omega raid to host. Defeating any summon raid allows you to further uncap their respective summon. They cost 50 AP and either 50 Whorls or 6 Dragon Scales to host.
Tier 1 Summon Raids
Low Level Tier 1 Summon raids drops from these raids are needed to summon Grand Order. They cost 3 BP to join.
Tier 2 Summon Raids
Low Level Tier 2 Summon raids requires clearing the same-element Tier 1 Summon raid to host. They cost 3 BP to join.
All of the following raids require rank 101 to host or join. They also require special materials to summon any of them, and have a cap of up to 18 to 30 players. They cost 50 or more AP, one to three materials to host; and 5 BP to join unless otherwise stated.
Impossible Story raids are unlocked through playing the main story.
Impossible Omega raids requires clearing Proto Bahamut to host. They require three of their respective Omega Materials to host. They have a join cost of 3 BP. These raids will always drop an elemental Centrum.
Impossible summon raids have a cap of up to 6 players. They cost a True Anima of the same element to host.
Tier 1 Summon Raids
Impossible Tier 1 Summon raids requires having cleared the same-element Impossible Omega raid to host.
Tier 2 Summon Raids
Placeholder for the day when Tier 2 Extreme Summon raids get a HL version.
Tier 3 Summon Raids
Impossible Tier 3 Summon raids requires hosting and defeating the same-element Impossible Tier 1 Summon Raid. Hosting and defeating these bosses unlocks the ability to uncap them further.
Impossible Nightmare raids requires clearing their Low Level Nightmare raid to host. Costs 90 AP and rare materials from their respective Low Level raid.
|1★||Low-level||Griffin • Zarchnal Flame • Imperial Guard • Ancient Dragon • Will-o'-Wisp • Evil Eye|
|2★, 3★||Tiamat • Colossus • Leviathan • Yggdrasil • Luminiera • Celeste|
|4★||Omega||Tiamat Omega • Colossus Omega • Leviathan Omega • Yggdrasil Omega • Luminiera Omega • Celeste Omega|
|5★||Tier 1 Summon||Twin Elements • Macula Marius • Medusa • Nezha • Apollo • Dark Angel Olivia|
|6★||Tier 2 Summon||Athena • Grani • Baal • Garuda • Odin • Lich|
|7★||Nightmare||Proto Bahamut • Grand Order • Huanglong • Qilin|
|8★||Primarch||Michael • Gabriel • Uriel • Raphael|
|1★||Impossible Omega||Tiamat • Colossus • Leviathan • Yggdrasil • Luminiera • Celeste|
|2★||Imp. Tier 1 Summon||Twin Elements • Macula Marius • Medusa • Nezha • Apollo • Dark Angel Olivia • Rose Queen|
|3★||Imp. Tier 3 Summon||Prometheus • Ca Ong • Gilgamesh • Morrigna • Hector • Anubis|
|5★||Impossible Nightmare||Proto Bahamut|
|6★||Impossible Ultimate||Ultimate Bahamut|