Jeanne d'Arc (Grand)/Strategy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
|Jeanne d'Arc (Grand)||9.8This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||10This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 ?This character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
How to Play
- The more triple attacks you can make Jeanne do, the better. Bring sources of Weapon Skills etc. In addition, any way to boost her charge bar so she can charge attack more and end the cooldown on will help too. or , Trium
- Bring multi-hit skills to take advantage of the 50% uptime of Supplemental Damage. Sources of Bonus Damage will also help. 's
- and then for strong burst damage. : Once Jeanne has , use
- : will grant a turn of guaranteed triple attack to Jeanne. with a spear mainhand will also help boost the chance of triple attacks.
- will make for a very strong turn. takes some time to set up, but that matches fine with which will not be empowered until after Jeanne's first charge attack. The Spell Combo 'Searing Wind' will grant for a turn of teamwide triple attacks upon activation. This will help cut the cooldown on . : Using at the same time as an empowered
- . In turn, and the Bonus Damage from will significantly enhance . Even when is not in effect, will always affect Halle due to her natural triple attacks. : The guaranteed triple attack from will help Jeanne cut down the long cooldown for
Extended Mastery Perks
|Jeanne d'Arc (Grand)||Stars: 15||EMP: 120|
|Last update: 2020-04-12|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Jeanne d'Arc (Grand).