Young Cat (Event)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Daiki Yamashita|
|How to Recruit|
|The Many Lives of Cats|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Inspired by one furless friend's example, this young cat takes to the skies in purrsuit of freedom.|
|Haymaker Cat Punch|| 200%Small elemental damage to a foe.
Restore all allies' HP (Boost to healing specs when in a better mood).
|Meeyow!|| 12 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
|All other allies gain(Boost increases when in a better mood).|
|Reow?||9 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 25
||Inflict , , and on a foe.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Pet Me|| Lvl 1
||Chance of mood improving upon being targeted by an ally's healing skill or buff skill. Mood worsens upon taking damage. (1-turn cut to skill cooldown upon mood improving.)|
|Mini Skyfarer|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: 5% boost to all allies' DEF. 5% chance to give to all allies at end of turn.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance of mood improving at end of turn|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Young Cat's element is the same as the Main Character. His Charge Attack's elemental damage changes accordingly.
- The name chosen for Young Cat does not affect his stats.
- Appears under the name "Young Cat" in Lyria's field notes regardless of the name chosen.
Haymaker Cat Punch
- Boost to healing and healing cap based on the number of  is as follows:
- Each stack of increases by 5% (Max: 20% total charge boost).
- Mood is represented by stacks of (Max: 3).
- Allies' healing skills and buff skills have a ~50% chance of improving Young Cat's mood.
- Only skills with a yellow or green border can improve mood. Skills with other border colors do not improve mood, even if they provide a buff or a heal.
- Loses only 1 stack, even when damaged multiple times in a single turn.
- 1-turn cut to skill cooldown requires Young Cat's mood to improve, and therefore cannot occur while at max stacks.
- The can activate on the same turn that a main ally is knocked out, before Young Cat switches in.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★|
- GameWith, Young Cat (Event) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/141003