Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Rustic in its aesthetics, ivory plating accentuates the barrel. Although this firearm is particular in its chosen marksman, any competent gunner can discharge the sound of victory upon any battlefield, the deafening roar ringing in the ears of doomed foes.|
|Violet Rime's Serenade||Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies also gain .
(200% Water damage to a foe upon dodging [Damage cap: ~400,000].)
|Armed Flood||Big boost to water allies' ATK|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Cobalt Arts||Boost to Water allies' skill damage cap.|
|Base Reduction Materials|
|Keep 2-3 fully-uncapped copies. Others are safe to reduce or use as fodder.|
|Proving Grounds Weapons|
Violet Rime's Serenade
- Water damage to a foe upon dodging only activates once per ally even if multiple dodges occur.
|Skill Level||Skill DMG Cap Up|
- Boosts skill damage cap of Water allies' skills.
- Stacks additively with other weapon skills that boost skill damage cap, up to a maximum of 100%.
- Stacks additively with .
- Clarion resembles the FAMAS assault rifle, known by French troops as Le Clairon (French for "The Bugle") due to its distinctive shape.
- Gamewith Twitter, Clarion https://twitter.com/Granblue_GW/status/1135837551481085953