Yurius is a debuffer with nearly-zero-maintenance for debuffing foes. With just one skill, he can nearly reach ATK/DEF Down caps.
- 0-turnAfter Yurius reached Lvl 55. debuffs all foes with and , from 10% up to 40%. While he needs Charge Bar to use it, it's exceptionally useful since most bosses doesn't have resistance against stackable-type ATK/DEF debuffs.
- With crew skill and his EMP Support Skill, his debuffs can reach maximum effectiveness on Turn 1.
- The skill can also inflict foes with various debuffs in conjunction with ATK/DEF Down, such as , , or even a rare but potent and .
- His C.A. Damage gets stronger with gained from every skills he cast.
- Provides dispel via .
- Can delay foe with . His delay is a Special Delay, which bypasses normal Delay immunity from foes.
- None of his skills deal damage, rendering them useless if their utility is not needed.
- Most of his additional random debuffs are local, making him less favorable in the eyes of other players in a raid.
- Two of his skills granting charge bar are conditional. If the requirements won't be fulfilled, he will gain nothing but .
How to Play
Yurius' skills are fairly straightforward to use. Due to his nature of debuffing foes while expending his Charge Bar, it is recommended to put him at 4th position.
- Immediately cast at Turn 1. When Yurius reaches at least Level 55, he can stack ATK/DEF Down debuffs up to 30%, provided crew skill. Every subsequent cast can be done whenever needed, or to roll the local debuffs besides ATK/DEF Down debuff.
- Cast when at least one of foe's charge diamonds is filled to grant Yurius Charge Bar.
- When a dispel is needed, cast .
Yurius can be placed in nearly all kind of Wind parties as long as his debuffs are needed. What he wants from other allies are buffs that will increase his debuff accuracy, boost his charge bar for more uses , or boost his damage.
- Any source of ATK-boosting buffs (such as , , and ) is welcome, as he lacks buffs of his own.
- Sources of or party-wide is great for Yurius since he relies to his Charge Bar to debuff foes.
- Allies that can reduce foe's debuff resistance greatly increase Yurius' skill efficiency.
- Has Sword/Staff weapon proficiencies, two of the most common Atma/Ultima Weapon synergies.
- List of Wind characters with Sabre proficiency for synergy
- List of Wind characters with Staff proficiency for synergy
- . Her allows Yurius to land debuffs easily. (5★): Provides party a very strong debuff for foes, that can reach ATK/DEF Down caps when combined with Yurius'
- : Can instantly fill Yurius' Charge Bar, allowing him to increase to maximum stack quickly.
- EMP grid, Yurius can reach 80% charge bar on Turn 1 (30% from crew buffs, 10% from his , and ~41%Verification needed. from μ's), which can nearly maximize his stacks. μ's also provide and , which boosts his already-high damage. : Can grant party-wide and on Turn 1, giving Yurius an extra 38% charge bar at minimum. With a completed
- / : Can substantially increase Yurius' damage contribution with both and .
Extended Mastery Perks
|Last update: 2019-08-31|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Yurius.