(Redirected from Rosetta (SSR))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Rie Tanaka|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Rosetta smiles cryptically on her journey through the skyways. For each land through which this uniter of past and present passes, the future is made a little brighter.|
|Endless Rose|| Massive Wind damage to a foe.
If Rose Barrier is released: All allies gain .
If Rose Barrier is active: Gain .
|Elegant Rose Barrier||1 turn||2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Activate all allies gain buffs based on the number of stacks.
. Rose Barrier gains 1 stack when Rosetta is damaged (Max: 5 stacks). Drains charge bar based on stack level for each turn Rose Barrier is active. Recast skill to release Rose Barrier. When released, |
(costs 5% charge bar).
At level 55:
Charge bar cost removed.
|Iron Maiden||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 150%-200% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~450,000). All allies gain
At level 75:
Damage increased to 200%-250%.
|Imrryr||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Drain up to 15% charge bar from all allies and convert to caster's charge bar (Max: 45%).|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Rose Queen|| Lvl 1
Boost to hostility, 20% repel, and refresh up to 500 HP per turn. Reduces ATKUnique modifier by 30%.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to boost Rose Barrier strength upon using Iron Maiden|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Requires completing Chapter 50 Story: We Meet Again to unlock her level 45 Fate Episode.
Elegant Rose Barrier
- Rosetta's has a maximum stack of 5.
- Gains only 1 stack, even when damaged multiple times in a single turn.
- If Rosetta takes 0 damage, Rose Barrier gains no stacks.
- The charge bar cost to keep Rose Barrier active varies based on its stack level.
- When releasing the barrier, the buffs granted vary based on the stack level.
- If the barrier is released because Rosetta did not have enough charge bar to maintain it, no buffs are gained.
- If Rosetta takes no damage for two consecutive turns, the Rose Barrier will disengage and Rose Barrier stacks are reset to 0.
- Using an EMP-enhanced Iron Maiden and successfully increasing Rose Barrier stacks will reset the turn counter.
- The buffs are as follows:
|Charge Bar cost||20%||20%||30%||30%||50%|
|Buffs gained on releasing|
|Buff Duration (turns)||3||3||3||5||5|
- Supplemental damage, such as
and is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain characters will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
- Supplemental damage ignores DMG Cuts and  , except for and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
- Only for skill damage and C.A. Damage will supplemental damage be boosted by any multiplier that increases Final Damage (e.g. Seraphic multiplier).
- Supplemental damage is applicable to the following: 
|Does apply||Does not apply||Only applies to Boost to DMG debuffse.g.|
|Normal Attack Damage||Standard Plain Damage
|Normal Attack Bonus Damage
|Fixed Plain Damage
|C.A. Damage||C.A. Fixed Damage
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
|Summon Call Damage|
|Chain Burst Damage|
- When Hostility increased by +70). is active, the probability she gets targeted in a 4-man party is 72.73% (
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each rank increases the success rate of Iron Maiden granting a  stack.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Elegant Rose Barrier||No|
All Her Jazz
|The odds are always in her favor with this finely detailed bunny suit. Made from calf's hide and high-gauge yarn, this work of art yields a seductive transparency perfect for working the tables. Accented with masterfully crafted frills, this outfit is tailored for bewitching the hearts of all the big spenders.|
|Outfit Name||All Her Jazz|
|How to Get||Jewel Resort Casino|
|Charge Attack||Endless Rose|
Rosebud Blush Kimono
|The soft, flowing silk of this outfit, dyed in tender cherry-rose hues and lined with touches of delicate gold, is finished with fine rose motifs and a precious stone. Subtle yet elegant, this luxurious kimono is the perfect gown for the refined lady.|
|Outfit Name||Rosebud Blush Kimono|
|How to Get||2017 New Year Outfit Set|
|Rosey comes from another dimension and looks suspiciously like Rosetta. She possesses the ability to smile in any situation and has a mysterious, yet powerful presence. Her allure is found in her unreadable poker face, just like Rosetta.|
|How to Get||Big Bad Shadow 2018|
|Charge Attack||Sullen Punch|
|Notes||On 2019-03-29, Rosey's charge attack nameFormerly named Sullen Rose and animation were changed.|
- jpokiehl https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kea2IL6wLNbw4RNUcrrxMTpoIdlXU13pYOzBXjgoBbs/edit#gid=381921981
- Hibiota http://hibiota.com/granblue-fantasy/rosetta
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/1081200173840162817
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 3 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864
- soufflex https://twitter.com/soufflex_/status/900646908753960960
- Great Sundome Twitter https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/901877770283651072