From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This sabre determines who is worthy enough to be crowned monarch. Fate grooms the once and future King for his throne by summoning ever more horrible despair to challenge him every time he triumphs over it.|
|King's Sword||Massive Light damage to a foe.
Additional effect at 4★:
Buff increased to .
Heal MC up to 5000 HP. 
|60||Unlocks at level 60:||Unlocks at level 60:|
||Zion's Garrison||Big boost to DEF as Light allies' HP decreases|
|100||Unlocks at level 100:||Unlocks at level 100:|
||Rightway Pathfinder||When main weapon (MC only): Boost to C.A. DMG based on how high HP is|
|▼ 150||Upgraded at level 150 to:||Upgraded at level 150 to:|
||Rightway Pathfinder II||When main weapon (MC only): Boost to C.A. DMG based on how high HP is and 30% Boost to C.A. DMG Cap |
|Sword Master Skills|
|Awaken||Restore HP to
all partiesVerification needed., capped at 1000 HP (increased to 2000 HP at 4★)
10TAs Sword Master/
|Attack||25% Bonus Light damage (increased to 35% at 4★)||-||-|
Damage CutLike Phalanx
Weapon versionsThis weapon has alternate versions.
Rightway Pathfinder II
- Increases C.A. Damage by 200% at 100% HP up to 0% at 0% HP. Decreases linearly with HP lost.
- The C.A. DMG Cap is a static 30% and is unaffected by HP levels.
- Excalibur is the legendary sword wielded by King Arthur in the Arthurian Legends.
- @granblue_en https://twitter.com/granblue_en/status/986261188555108354
- metalgaldra Excalibur https://twitter.com/metalgaldra/status/1002158773182521345