Unite and Fight
Unite and Fight, also known as Guild Wars (GW) in the English-speaking community, is the only competitive event in the game. During a Unite and Fight event, crews battle against various bosses and attempt to gain more honor than their competitors. Of particular note are the Revenant Weapons, unique weapons that can be upgraded and customized, eventually unlocking special SSR characters.
Disclaimer: This page discusses standard Unite and Fight. Collaboration and holiday Unite and Fight feature different battles and point/token rewards.
- Accessing the event each day earns you the following rewards:
- (during Finals)
Just like Scenario events, the general progression for GW begins with farming weaker raid bosses for items (bait) in order to summon stronger bosses. Each GW features a different element and the bosses share the same general skins but have different names and colors.
- The weakest boss. Comes in Normal (10 AP, solo), Hard (15 AP, raid), and Very Hard (25 AP, raid). The Very Hard eyeballs are roughly as difficult as a Hard primal beast raid.
- There are 2 difficulties: Very Hard (30 AP) and Extreme (35 AP). Extreme Behemoths are roughly as durable as lower-end Magna raids while Very Hard is somewhere between Hard primal beast and Magna raids. They enrage at 25% HP (Attack UP, one less Charge Diamond) and share the same general Charge Attacks:
- Beam: Non-Overdrive Charge Attack, AoE damage and debuffs based on element, gains a permanent Attack UP buff.
- Horn Attack: Regular Charge Attack, single-target damage and inflicts Attack DOWN, gains a permanent Double Attack Rate UP buff.
- Explosion: Overdrive Charge Attack, heavy AoE damage, inflicts Defense DOWN, and Dispels himself.
- Bizarre Beast
- There's 1 difficulty: Extreme+ (40 AP). It has 15 million HP and is much more powerful than Behemoth. It becomes especially devastating at 25% when it gains a high Triple Attack rate, become much harder to debuff, and drop down a Charge Diamond. Charge Attacks are as follows:
- Element Storm: AoE damage and inflicts debuffs.
- Roar: AoE damage and Double Attack Rate UP (5 minutes).
- PUNCHY: Overdrive Charge Attack, 10 random, individual hits, inflicts a debuff on the final hit, self Defense DOWN and Attack UP. Also used as a 50% trigger, albeit with less damage.
- Nightmare Behemoth
- Available in 3 difficulties: Nightmare 90 (30 AP + ), Nightmare 95 (40 AP + ) and Nightmare 100 (50 AP + ).
- Nightmare 95 is available from the 2nd final and Nightmare 100 from the 4th final. can be farmed from lower difficulties or created by combining which also drop from lower difficulties. The large amount of Honor gained from defeating this the Nightmare bosses (up to 2.2 million honor) is key to winning the head-to-head battles.
Unite and Fight consist of six rounds: the Preliminary round, then the Finals, a series of five head-to-head rounds. Unite and Fight is closed from 12 AM-7 AM JST.
During this round, raid bosses up to Nightmare 90 are available. All crews participate in a free-for-all for one day, after which the top ~16000 crews earn entry to the finals.
- Top ~3500 crews are Tier A
- Top 3501-9000 crews are Tier B
- Top 9001-16000 crews are Tier C
After this round, all crews are given a ranking based on their performance, with higher ranks getting better discounts for guild buffs.
After the prelims are over, there is a short 7-hour break where the event is inactive, then there is 1 day of interlude, where the event is active but honor gain doesn't count towards the crew.
For each of the next five days, qualified crews will compete against each other in one-on-one matches to see who can obtain more Honor. Nightmare 95 becomes available from the 2nd round and Nightmare 100 from the 4th round. As mentioned before, Bait Chunks are required to summon Nightmare bosses, with the most lucrative Nightmare requiring.
These are no longer available after April 2017
Crews ranked between 3001 and 8000 will earn Tournament Credits after the preliminaries have been calculated. These credits will carry over to the next event. Crews that have 10 or more credits will automatically advance to the finals for the current GW event, but they will not be added to the betting groups. After the finals are over, crews with 10 credits that did not qualify for finals but participated due to tournament credits will have 10 credits subtracted from their total; any remaining credits will carry over to the next event.
- Rank 3001-4000: 5 credits
- Rank 4001-5000: 4 credits
- Rank 5001-6000: 3 credits
- Rank 6001-7000: 2 credit
- Rank 7001-8000: 2 credit
Crews with rankings that qualify for credits but are added to the finals due to empty seed slots will not receive any credits from the current event.
Tournament credits are lost when a crew disbands.
Once the finals start, betting opens up, which is a potential source ofs for players.
- Each qualifying team is split into one of four groups: Northland, Southland, Eastland, or Westland.
- Players can bet on a single group to obtain the most honor, or bet on a "trifecta" option to guess the ranking order of each group. You can bet as many times as you have betting cards, in blocks of up to 15 cards.
- Betting begins at the start of the round until 18:00 JST (02:00 PDT) when payouts and betting locks. Because of this, it's recommended to wait as late as possible to bet.
In order to place a bet, you needs. There are a few ways to get these:
- You obtain one daily, and another one can be claimed during the finals if your crew earns 3M honor or you personally earn 100k honor.
- can be drawn from the first three GW token draw boxes.
- The Premium Draw will include five Betting Cards for 10-Part Draws with MobaCoins or Crystals.
- Red chests from more difficult bosses contain Rainbow Prisms, Champion Merits, Half Elixirs, and Soul Balms.
- Flip chests contain the Behemoth summon for the event, and can even contain Revenant Weapons.
Token Draw Box
Collect event tokens by completing quests and defeating raid bosses. Spend 2 tokens to draw from the fixed-content reward box. When you first visit the Token Draw page, you will choose a Revenant Weapon. Once picked, this weapon becomes the reset prize for your draw box for the rest of the event. Once the Revenant Weapon is drawn, you may immediately move to the next box, abandoning the remainder of your current box. Starting with the 4th drawbox, you can only reset the box once it is completely empty.
NOTE:s, s, and s do not carry over between events, so use them liberally.
Badge rewards are simply earned when the requisite number of badges is collected. You do not spend badges for these rewards.
|1||10 Tokens||10 Tokens||10 Tokens|
|3||200 Rupies||300 Rupies||500 Rupies|
|6||10 Tokens||10 Tokens||10 Tokens|
|9||200 Rupies||300 Rupies||500 Rupies|
|12||10 Tokens||10 Tokens||10 Tokens|
|18||200 Rupies||3 Angel Wpns||Soul Berry|
|24||10 Tokens||Soul Berry||3 Angel Wpns|
|30||200 Rupies||10 Tokens||30 Tokens|
|40||10 Tokens||500 Rupies||1000 Rupies|
|50||SR Weapon 1||20 CP||30 CP|
|60||10 Tokens||10 Tokens||30 Tokens|
|70||500 Rupies||3 Angel Wpns||3 Angel Wpns|
|85||-||10 Tokens||Soul Berry x3|
|100||3 Angel Wpns||SR Weapon 1||SSR Summon|
|120||10 Tokens||10 Tokens||50 Tokens|
|140||10 CP||3000 Rupies||5000 Rupies|
|150||SR Weapon 2||-||-|
|160||-||3 Angel Wpns||50 Tokens|
|180||-||30 Tokens||3 Angel Wpns|
|200||-||3000 Rupies||Champion Merit|
|225||-||30 Tokens||10k Rupies|
|250||-||3000 Rupies||Soul Berry x3|
|275||-||20 CP||Archangel Queen|
|300||-||Champion Merit||Supreme Merit|
Collect honor by defeating raid bosses. When specific amounts of honor is accumulated, earn rewards. Harder raid bosses have higher honor multipliers as well as more HP, allowing honor to be accumulated more quickly.
s are a currency that can only be obtained through Unite and Fight,
and are the main reward for qualifying for Finals and winning Finals matches.
You earn them in the following ways:
|Prelims||★||Get a total of 22,000 crew honors and 1,200 individual honors in prelims|
|Prelims||★||Get a total of 45,000 crew honors and 2,500 individual honors in prelims|
|Prelims||★||Get 12,000 individual honors in prelims|
|Prelims||★||Get 25,000 individual honors in prelims|
|Prelims||☆||Place in the top 5,000 in the preliminary crew rankings|
|Prelims||Place anywhere from 5,001-12,000 in the preliminary crew rankings|
|Prelims||Place anywhere from 12,001-20,000 in the preliminary crew rankings|
|Prelims||☆||Belong to a seed crew for this event|
|Tier A||★||Get a total of 300,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier A finals||per finals day|
|Tier A||★||Get a total of 1,000,000,000 crew honors, 10,000,000 individual honors and win a in Tier A finals||
||per finals day|
|Tier A||Get a total of 10,000,000 crew honors, 1,000,000 individual honors and lose a in Tier A finals||per finals day|
|Tier A||Get a total of 100,000,000 crew honors, 2,500,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier A finals||per finals day|
|Tier A||Get a total of 150,000,000 crew honors, 3,500,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier A finals||per finals day|
|Tier A||Get a total of 250,000,000 crew honors, 6,000,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier A finals||per finals day|
|Tier A||Get a total of 1,000,000,000 crew honors, 30,000,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier A finals||
||per finals day|
|Tier B||✭||Get a total of 200,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier B||✭||Get a total of 35,000,000 crew honors, 360,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier B||✭||Get a total of 50,000,000 crew honors, 480,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier B||Get a total of 5,000,000 crew honors, 500,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier B||Get a total of 35,000,000 crew honors, 900,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier B||Get a total of 50,000,000 crew honors, 1,200,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier C||✧||Get a total of 100,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier C finals||
||per finals day|
|Tier C||✧||Get a total of 15,000,000 crew honors, 160,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier C finals||per finals day|
|Tier C||Get a total of 1,800,000 crew honors, 250,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier C finals||per finals day|
|Tier C||Get a total of 15,000,000 crew honors, 400,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier C finals||per finals day|
|Individual||★||Place in the top 30,000 in the individual rankings|
|Individual||Place anywhere from 30,001-50,000 in the individual rankings|
|Individual||Place anywhere from 50,001-70,000 in the individual rankings|
|Individual||Place anywhere from 70,001-120,000 in the individual rankings|
|Individual||◈||Player not in a crew advancing to finals: get 250,000 indiv. honors during a finals battle||per finals day|
|Individual||◈||Player not in a crew advancing to finals: get 400,000 indiv. honors during a finals battle||per finals day|
- ★ - All available.
- ☆ - Either place top 5,000 or belong to a seed crew.
- ✭ - Max in tier B finals.
- ✧ - Max in tier C finals.
- ◈ - Not in a crew advancing to finals
Here are the purchasable badge packs from the event Shop.
||Limit 10 purchases.|
||Do not buy.|
||Do not buy.|
||Do not buy.|
||Do not buy.|
||Do not buy.|
||When you have enough.|
|5||October 2014||Dark (Halloween)|
|13||August 2015||Light (Cinderella Fantasy)|
|15||October 2015||Dark (Halloween)|
|17||December 2015||Water (Christmas)|
|18||January 2016||Dark (Slayers)|
|22||July 23-30, 2016||Wind|
|23||August 23-30, 2016||Light|
|24||September 22-29, 2016||Fire|
|25||October 24-31, 2016||Dark (Halloween)|
|26||December 18-25, 2016||Water (Christmas)|
|27||January 23-30, 2017||Earth|
|36||February 2018||Light (Valentine's Day)|