(Redirected from Yggdrasil Mino)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Class line||Wizard ⇢ Sorcerer ⇢ Hermit ⇢ Warlock ⇢ Manadiver|
|Description||Assisted by familiars called manatura, manipulate the sea of magic and dive into its abyss.|
|Prerequisites|| Master Lvl 30 |
Master Lvl 30
- Clear Chapter 14 (38/51) Quest: Pint-Sized Prankster.
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Completion Bonuses||Boost to skill DMG for classes not row V +3%|
|Release date||2023-01-25||Other sites|
|Manadiver's Sapience||20% boost to skill damage and 20% boost to skill damage cap to all allies.|
|Nota Pactum||Consume charge bar upon normal attacks and charge attack to activate manatura's skill effects.|
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Aether Siphon||700% Elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~730,000).
Inflict . If successful, gain .
All allies gain 1 Elemental Crest
. (Crest gained based on caster's element.)
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Wild Magica||400% Elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~635,000).
(When 50% charge bar is consumed: Also gain .)
|Secret Triad||Fill 3 charge diamonds on all foes.
All allies gain , , and 1 Elemental Crest
(Crest gained based on caster's element.)
|Overtrance||Gainand . (Can't recast.)||Ready in
3 turns3-turn cooldown at start of battle.
The Manadiver class conjures a manatura in battle. Manaturas have two main effects, a skill effect that activates after every normal attack and charge attack with a charge bar cost, and a passive, support effect.
- You can conjure a manatura by tapping on the Manatura button on the Party screen while in the Manadiver class.
- Only one type of manatura can be conjured at a time.
- Manaturas can either be obtained as loot from specific quests and raids, or formed a pact with in exchange of materials.
- If more than one of the same type of manatura is obtained as loot, the excess manatura will be automatically sold for rupies.
- Manaturas can still be obtained as loot even if Manadiver has not yet been unlocked.
|Icon||Name||Effect||Charge Bar Cost||Obtained From:||Release Date|
All allies gain and .
5% boost to each ally's ATKMultiplier: Normal based on their number of Crests of their element (Max: 25%).
Inflict and on a foe.
5% boost to each ally's DEF based on their number of Crests of their element (Max: 25%).
When MC has 1 or more Crests of their element: 6-hit, 100% Elemental damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~80,000 per hit).
Inflict on all foes.
10% Bonus Elemental DMG effect against foes with .
Leviathan Omega Extreme (Raid)
Leviathan Omega Impossible (Raid)
When MC has 1 or more Crests of their element: 4-hit, 100% Elemental damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~80,000 per hit).
All other allies gain .
At end of turn after taking damage: 4-hit, 100% Elemental damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~80,000 per hit).
Yggdrasil Omega Extreme (Raid)
Yggdrasil Omega Impossible (Raid)
When MC has 3 or more Crests of their element: 8-hit, 100% Elemental damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~80,000 per hit).
100% boost to C.A. damage and 50% boost to C.A. damage cap.
Proto Bahamut (Raid)
Proto Bahamut (Impossible)
|Lu Woh Mino||Skill:
Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1000) and remove 1 debuff.
30% boost to MC's charge bar gain.
Six-Dragon Advent: White
Lu Woh (Raid)
Raise a foe's lvl by 1.
3% boost to item drop rate.
Arcarum: The World Beyond
prevents charge bar from being consumed when using charge attacks or skills that expend charge bar.
- However, this effect cannot override charge bar related activation requirements. If the minimum charge bar requirement to activate a charge attack or skill is not met, it will not activate even with .
- For example, using the Manadiver's with less than 50% charge bar will cause the effect to be skipped. Similarly, the skills of manatura that consume charge bar to activate in battle—like Leviathan Mino and Bahamut Mino—will not activate in battle until the necessary amount of charge bar required to trigger them is met.
|This section contains subjective remarks about this class.|
Relevancy of information and recommended weapons can quickly change over time.
Use substantial discretion before heavily investing resources.
Notable Main Weapons
Like, Manadiver works well with staves and daggers that have certain effects:
- Crest generation from the weapon (as certain manatura will only activate after enough Crests are granted)
- Triggered effects upon certain crest levels (as and provide Crests quickly)
- Daggers and staves that deal conditional skill damage or bonus damage on charge attack will be boosted by Manadiver's Sapience.
- Note that the skill damage cap raise for Manadiver is worse than 's similar skill Metaphysics, but is applied to all the team at once. If using Manadiver mainly to wield a dagger or staff that deals skill damage, and the rest of your team does not do significant skill damage, you may in some cases be better off using .
- Certain manatura work well with certain main weapon effects
- Manatura that consumes charge bar such as
- Weapons that grant multiattack, , , etc will prove useful.
- Manatura that deal skill damage such as
- Weapons that improve skill specs (via Supplemental Damage may also be useful. , , or a special weapon skill) will be useful to increase the power of the manatura. As many damage-dealing manatura deal multi-hit skill damage, weapons that can provide
- Manatura that heal
- Weapons that improve healing specs (via , or a special weapon skill)
- Manatura that inflict like
- Manatura that consumes charge bar such as
- Class Champion weapons - and are of little use to Manadiver. does not count as an Aether Blast skill for the purpose of triggering these weapon's effects and thus one of the major justifications for equipping one of these weapons is gone.
- ⚠️This weapon requires use of a Gold Brick to uncap to its full potential. Make sure this weapon is the best possible use you can get out of your before choosing to get it.
- The gives the team on Charge Attack, but its -100% Charge bar gain makes it difficult to use in most cases. provides and 6 turns of 0 charge bar consumption, allowing the MC to bypass this restriction and grant 6 turns of to the team, starting from turn 4.
- A will be granted on every charge attack, so manatura like can meet their high Crest activation requirement quickly.
- 🛑This weapon requires many Gold Moons to acquire, and may also require the use of several Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. Think very carefully before making the heavy commitment to acquiring this weapon! provides powerful buffs based on the number of Crests as well as additional Crest generation.
- GameWith, Manadiver. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/385067